9.13.2009

XL106.7's Jayde Is Listening...


Playlist Pick: Baby All My Life (King of Queens Theme) - Billy Vera
Thankful For: Opportunity to do what I love to do and create music...


Ahh Fall... My favorite time of the year. Summer's done burned us up, and now it's time to cool off and relax in the nice chill weather. I'm looking forward to firing up my fire pit and hanging outside. I love Fall!!!

I had the opportunity to be a guest on the Johnny & Jayde Morning Show on XL106.7 here in Orlando. It was a while ago, and I brought some copies of my record to give to Johnny & Jayde as a token of my thanks for letting me come be a guest on their show. Three days ago I got a tweet mention from Ms. Jayde herself saying that she was listening to my music in her car. How cool is that! I feel super special that one of Orlando's top DJ's and Radio Personalities was spinning my record while she was commuting, and then taking the time to tweet about it! Jayde if you read this, THANK YOU!!!! You and Johnny have been a great support for us locals here in town, so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

So all you Twitterers follow @radiojayde, @JohnnyMagic1067, @JohnnyandJayde Morning Show, and @xl1067!!!

AND, to all of you who don't have a copy of my record, you can click on one of the following links & purchase it TODAY!!!!




Jayde's listening... so should YOU :)

Peace to you all & see you on the flip side...

~Ron

No comments: