9.28.2009

NEW MUSIC MONDAY | RON IRIZARRY | ACOUSTIC SESSIONS | 9.28.09





This is an original song I wrote in the Winter of 1999 while I was on tour w/ *NSYNC. I started writing it in the dressing room of a hockey arena where we were playing somewhere in Canada. I remember the room was very reverb-ish, and my guitar sounded really good and echoey. I came back home to Orlando and finished the song building a really cool loop using the AKAI MPC Drum Machine and recording the original demo on the ROLAND VS-880 (for all you gear heads). In the recorded version of the song that you can find on iTunes, I used a Baby Taylor for the guitar solo in the song. Hope you all enjoy this stripped down version, and to all my New York friends and fans... Here's to you... I love NY!!!

Playlist Pick: NYC - Ron Irizarry
Thankful For: Being able to feel FALL in the air...

No comments: