9.07.2009

NEW MUSIC MONDAY | RON IRIZARRY | ACOUSTIC SESSIONS | 9.7.09





THIS WEEK: YOUNG & FREE BY RON IRIZARRY

This is an original song from my self titled album released in 2000 when I was on tour opening up for *nsync on their highly successful "No Strings Attached" Tour. I performed this song all over the US and Canada to sold out Arenas, Stadiums, & Amphitheaters 20,000 to 60,000 strong. I was backstage at The Rose Bowl in Pasadena after one of my opening sets, talking to Entertainment Attorney Todd Rubinstein, and he said to me, "That song has to be in a Pepsi Commercial!"

My most memorable show performing this song was at Madison Square Garden in New York City. We did 4 sold out shows back to back. The audiences went crazy over the song's anthemic message and energy making it a crowd favorite! Good times, good times...


Playlist Pick: Scared Away - Ron Irizarry
Thankful For: A gorgeous first day of Fall!!!

No comments: