12.17.2008

The Dark Knight round 2...

Playlist Pick: The Dark Knight Main Theme - Hans Zimmer
Thankful For: Our new dark cherry oak dining table... It's sick!!!


Just a quickie here...
Over the Summer, my lovely fiancee' and I went to a midnight showing of The Dark Knight. I'm a huge superhero fan, and have always been a fan of the Batman films. Batman Begins was really great. Watching The Dark Knight, I thought it was incredibly long, and so very convoluted.

I actually went out and purchased the DVD when it came out last week or so, and wanted to give it another chance. Watching it for the 2nd and 3rd time, I've got a new perspective, and absolutely love the film. It kind of just chugs along and stays at a steady pace for me and there never really seems to be an incredible climactic moment, but it works for me, and I really enjoy the film and how it just keeps me there.

That's it for now, going to the S.H.O. Foundation's 1st Annual Charity Event this evening, then off to the Magic game I won tickets for tomorrow...


Rest in peace Heath Ledger...

No comments: