10.03.2008

La dee dah...


It's a Friday, another Friday, and let me tell you, I am VERY thankful to be alive...

The last few months I have worked myself to the bone getting about 4 hours sleep a night, and right now, I'm just tired... Just tired... I feel kind of like Ron Livingston's character in "Office Space", where he just got tired of doing anything at all. I'm not to that degree, but I'm somewhere in the region...


Tonight I have a gig at a place on Park Avenue here in town. If you are free and want to come out, please stop by and say hello. You can find all the info here: www.ronmusic.com
. My dear brother Jeff has been sitting in w/ me, and I must say I truly enjoy the camaraderie.

I finished watching the "Iron Man" DVD w/ my beautiful fiancee last night at about 3am. It was an awesome time. I'm coming more and more to a place of great appreciation of my family, friends, and loved ones... That to me is what it's all about during our time here on the planet, at least for me, and I am making sure that I make every moment count...

I'm here, I'm alive, it's all happening, here, now, and I'm in it!

Peace, love, and hope to all...


Ron

1 comment:

xokayteamac said...

well well at least i know your OK! i do watched a great movie with the fiance! transformers for us! hope you contact me soon

xo kaytea