11.30.2008

Virgin...




Playlist Pick: You Don't Understand Me - The Raconteurs
Thankful For: Grace & understanding


Took a walk to Virgin Megastore the other day while on break during a gig at the House of Blues. I was excited and happy to find my record between two really great bands from two different genres. INXS, which is one of my favorite bands of the 80's and 90's (Michael Hutchence rest in peace...) and Iron Maiden, one of the all time greatest hard rock bands. So, I'm in good company and on my way. Looking forward to when I'm in the number one best sellers rack.


Wishing you all a successful, peaceful, and worry-free day. Life is too short, love your fellow man, and work through the challenges and conflict with your loved ones... It's truly worth it all...


Life is too short...

No comments: