11.11.2008

I GOT SHOT!!! ...but not fatally wounded.








Ron Irizarry photo shoot by Brook Pifer from Brook Pifer RockstarPhotographer on Vimeo.

Playlist Pick: Ever the Same - Rob Thomas
Thankful For:
Having a beautiful woman that loves me unconditionally

It is Tuesday night 9:48 PM. I am sitting at my desk staring at my Samsung SyncMaster 941BW monitor that is displaying code in the form of images fed from my Macbook. I love my Macbook. Apple has done a successful job selling a lifestyle, not just products, and they have me hooked. Rockin' the iPhone as well thanks to my lovely fiancee' and her kind hearted gift-giving.

I can't help but think of how blessed and fortunate I am right now. Life is good, and at this very moment, I am in a very still moment of calm and relaxation.

Yesterday, I had the great priviledge of working with one of the industry's top photographers Mrs. Brook Pifer. What a
wonderful gift this woman has. She just knows how to capture moods, vibes, and moments. It was my second time working with her, and it was an awesome time. I was very lucky to have my fiancee' along with me to keep my company and be an awesome source of support. I'm usually trucking off to events by myself, so I was blessed and thankful that she gave up her day off to spend it with me on a work day.

Along for the trek as well was my good friend and high-end uber stylist Diana Munoz. If you ever need some new style, go see her at Ego Lab and she'll hook you up like you've never been hooked up. I don't see her work as a hair cut, trim, color, etc... rathar, I see it as art. She seems to create works of art, masterpieces, if you will from the blank canvas of her client's hair. It's good stuff, so check her out when you get a chance.

The day started in the studio, wardrobe picked out, first set up, wardrobe change, second set up, and so on. We ulimately ended up in the streets of Winter Park shooting around wherever Brook found cool spots. If you watch the video (shot mostly by my lovely fiancee'), you'll see what I mean. It was a great day, and I'm very excited to see the outcome of the collective effort by all there that day.

It is now 10:22 PM, Tuesday night. I just drank a FIJI bottled water, and am on my second. Yes, I am happy! My fiancee' called and will be home soon. Also, I'm thinking Grammy!!! I made the Grammy ballot, and will find out if I am a nominee on December 3rd!!! Lakeshore Records (The #1 Soundtrack Label In The Word!) has been so kind through this whole journey, and I'm just excited all around. Tonight I hung up pictures of Grammys on the fridge, bathroom mirrors in the house, in my office in front of me, and in my Explorer. The power of positive thinking! Think Grammy=get Grammy.

Be well friends, love one another...

No comments: